Maple provides an easy to use touch screen interface for Ward Nurses, Patients and Healthcare Assistants. It allows patients of all ages to be independent and more involved in the food they choose. A Ward to ward and ward to kitchen messaging system is provided to save time. MAPLE runs on the MS Windows framework, entirely within the hospital WIFI Network, making it secure and allowing multiple tables to be used in wards.
Why you should consider using MAPLE?
- A seamless easy to use solution from Ward level to the Kitchen
- Visual imagery of all meals with allergy and nutritional data
- Improves patient experience with a better perceived choice of meals
- Complete cyclic menu management
- Built in Dietitians interface to control selective patient menus
- Historical data of meals ordered by patients
- Management reports for the Wards and Kitchen to control costs
- Waste Management
Ambinet is committed to providing excellence in support and deployment of Maple.