Ambinet provides 5000+ remote inductions within 12 weeks for contractors working at Grand Central Birmingham.
Ambinet was contracted to design and develop a fully managed Remote Induction Software Solution to facilitate Birmingham New Street Redevelopment Project’s Tenant Fit Out Personnel Remote Site Induction for MACE.
The solution consists of 4 comprehensive interconnected modules to facilitate each user type:
- Remote Inductions Module
- Employer Module
- Site Security Module
- Principal Contractor Module
Our bespoke system is purpose built for you to allow all contractors to undertake their statutory induction remotely without the need for any in-house training.
- The solution demonstrates statutory compliance
- Saves time spent by your company supervisors training contractors
- Safeguarding accident issues/claims
- Evidence of every induction stored for compliance
- Photographic evidence of each contractor taking the induction
- Automated historical records for all inductions
- Provides a host of reports of every induction
- Provides security checks on entrance to site
- Comprehensive video tutorials for all users